Clarence thinks of home in latest Birds Eye ad
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 February 2012 12:56PM
Birds Eye has continued its run of ads featuring Clarence the polar bear, with a trip down memory lane in the latest instalment created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Birds Eye first broke the AMV BBDO-created, Willem Dafoe-voiced, freezer bear named Clarence, in May 2010. The bear has since surprised people at home, on holiday or has helped with the cooking.
Now Clarence casts his mind back to when he was a young bear and having tea with his family.
He remembers a bleak time in the North Pole with his mum, replete with blonde wig and apron, who cooked unsavoury dishes for the young bear.
Of course, things are better now.
The brand launched toy versions of Clarence in August last year.
Marketing director: Margaret Jobling
Creative agency: AMV BBDO
Copywriter: Tim Riley
Agency account man: Crispin Butler
TV producer: Paul Goodwin
Media agency: Carat
Production company: Academy
Director: Tony Barry
Post-production company: MPC
Exposure: TV / online
Communications director at AMV BBDO: Vicky Allard
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London