Thomas Cook streamlines affiliate marketing
Thomas Cook is streamlining its affiliate marketing partnerships across its European markets to deliver better targeted advertising and messaging to consumers online.
The tour operator has appointed Affilinet, the specialist performance marketing company, to consolidate its European partner marketing programme with a simple and cohesive strategy across the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland.
Gary Bicker, UK country manager at Affilinet, told Marketing that consumers will see a significant development in Thomas Cook’s online presence as a result of the company's appointment.
It will mean highly targeted online advertising for the tour operator's individual brands such as Neilson, the winter sports brand, making sure that the right consumer audiences are being delivered messaging about relevant Thomas Cook brands.
Thomas Cook previously had 11 affiliate marketing partners across Europe, but the appointment will see all online advertising partnerships from third parties run out of one programme by Affilinet.
The programme will be supported by a single platform to offer uniform reporting and optimisation tools across all markets.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director - Major Technology Brand Lipton Fleming £55000 - £59000 per annum, London
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, Solihull
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media