Thomas Cook streamlines affiliate marketing
Thomas Cook is streamlining its affiliate marketing partnerships across its European markets to deliver better targeted advertising and messaging to consumers online.
The tour operator has appointed Affilinet, the specialist performance marketing company, to consolidate its European partner marketing programme with a simple and cohesive strategy across the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland.
Gary Bicker, UK country manager at Affilinet, told Marketing that consumers will see a significant development in Thomas Cook’s online presence as a result of the company's appointment.
It will mean highly targeted online advertising for the tour operator's individual brands such as Neilson, the winter sports brand, making sure that the right consumer audiences are being delivered messaging about relevant Thomas Cook brands.
Thomas Cook previously had 11 affiliate marketing partners across Europe, but the appointment will see all online advertising partnerships from third parties run out of one programme by Affilinet.
The programme will be supported by a single platform to offer uniform reporting and optimisation tools across all markets.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Interim Head of Stores Marketing Better Placed Recruitment £750 - £900 per day, North West England