WPP's 24/7 Real Media enters RTB fray
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 11:11AM
WPP's 24/7 Real Media is entering the real time bidding (RTB) market, integrating it into its proprietary ad management technology Open AdStream for publishers and advertiser clients.
The advertising technology agency claims its new technology will enable publishers to filter and assign value to their biddable inventory based on context and audience, unlike other systems which require publishers to segment specific inventory for RTB.
Nicolle Pangis, president, Europe, at 24/7 Real Media, said the service "improves" publishers’ ability to identify the value of each segment of inventory.
Pangis said: "Similarly, advertisers are guaranteed quality inventory from an auction environment that ensures their messages are targeted effectively and most likely to resonate with online users.
"This is the way forward for publishers and it provides a simple, intuitive and accountable means for advertising clients to bid on top-tier inventory."
The service will also be available to clients of GroupM’s DSP Xasis and Media Innovation group.
In October last year, Xaxis introduced the ability for brands to deliver targeted video ads to global audiences across high quality media properties on a controlled frequency.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Customer and Market Insight Officer Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + Very competitive benefits package, Guildford
- Print Buyer - Print Purchasing - High Street Brand - £25-27k Salt £25000 - £27000 per annum, London