WPP's 24/7 Real Media enters RTB fray
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 February 2012 11:11AM
WPP's 24/7 Real Media is entering the real time bidding (RTB) market, integrating it into its proprietary ad management technology Open AdStream for publishers and advertiser clients.
The advertising technology agency claims its new technology will enable publishers to filter and assign value to their biddable inventory based on context and audience, unlike other systems which require publishers to segment specific inventory for RTB.
Nicolle Pangis, president, Europe, at 24/7 Real Media, said the service "improves" publishers’ ability to identify the value of each segment of inventory.
Pangis said: "Similarly, advertisers are guaranteed quality inventory from an auction environment that ensures their messages are targeted effectively and most likely to resonate with online users.
"This is the way forward for publishers and it provides a simple, intuitive and accountable means for advertising clients to bid on top-tier inventory."
The service will also be available to clients of GroupM’s DSP Xasis and Media Innovation group.
In October last year, Xaxis introduced the ability for brands to deliver targeted video ads to global audiences across high quality media properties on a controlled frequency.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- SINGAPORE - ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - TECH CLIENTS - TOP MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + benefits, Singapore
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders