Aviva plots digital roster overhaul
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 March 2012 08:00AM
Aviva has called a review of its digital agency arrangements as the insurer looks to consolidate its roster.
It has informed roster agencies about the review, covering digital and social media across its life cover and direct services insurance portfolio.
Aviva currently works with a number of agencies across its insurance, investment and corporate services, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar. It plans to appoint a single agency to handle its activity. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles Aviva’s advertising account.
News of the review follows a separate web-build pitch at the end of last year. Agencies are waiting for the result on this process.
It also follows Aviva’s decision to call a review of its global business-to-business advertising account. The winning agency will be responsible for the division’s press, online and outdoor advertising, and will mainly focus on business-to-business activity targeting independent financial advisors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Online Marketing/Acquisition Manager - Email (12 month FTC) PSD Group Up to c. £50K, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33,000 per annum, Warwickshire