Aviva plots digital roster overhaul
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 March 2012 08:00AM
Aviva has called a review of its digital agency arrangements as the insurer looks to consolidate its roster.
It has informed roster agencies about the review, covering digital and social media across its life cover and direct services insurance portfolio.
Aviva currently works with a number of agencies across its insurance, investment and corporate services, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar. It plans to appoint a single agency to handle its activity. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles Aviva’s advertising account.
News of the review follows a separate web-build pitch at the end of last year. Agencies are waiting for the result on this process.
It also follows Aviva’s decision to call a review of its global business-to-business advertising account. The winning agency will be responsible for the division’s press, online and outdoor advertising, and will mainly focus on business-to-business activity targeting independent financial advisors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline