Aviva plots digital roster overhaul
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 March 2012 08:00AM
Aviva has called a review of its digital agency arrangements as the insurer looks to consolidate its roster.
It has informed roster agencies about the review, covering digital and social media across its life cover and direct services insurance portfolio.
Aviva currently works with a number of agencies across its insurance, investment and corporate services, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar. It plans to appoint a single agency to handle its activity. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles Aviva’s advertising account.
News of the review follows a separate web-build pitch at the end of last year. Agencies are waiting for the result on this process.
It also follows Aviva’s decision to call a review of its global business-to-business advertising account. The winning agency will be responsible for the division’s press, online and outdoor advertising, and will mainly focus on business-to-business activity targeting independent financial advisors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Events Manager - Luxury Fashion House Major Players £40000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign