Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Best Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 March 2012 12:40PM
Revellers were out in force at last night's Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) Best Awards held at The Brewery, Chiswell Street.
The Best Awards, which champion the very finest in cutting edge integrated and inspiring marketing agency work, was hosted by playful comedian and former Billington Cartmell copywriter, Russell Kane, who gently mocked his former industry.
Communications manager Leila Williams did her best to crack a tough crowd by performing her new single, Broken.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- INTERIM BRAND MANAGER NEW YORK BAKERY COMPANY Competitive + Benefits, Heathrow, Hounslow
- Quant Retail Research Director - Medium sized agency Elizabeth Norman International £70000 - £100000 per annum, South East England
- PR Associate Director Major Players £55000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £47000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show