Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Best Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 March 2012 12:40PM
Revellers were out in force at last night's Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) Best Awards held at The Brewery, Chiswell Street.
The Best Awards, which champion the very finest in cutting edge integrated and inspiring marketing agency work, was hosted by playful comedian and former Billington Cartmell copywriter, Russell Kane, who gently mocked his former industry.
Communications manager Leila Williams did her best to crack a tough crowd by performing her new single, Broken.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- High Value Donor Manager National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- Marketing Executive - Media, Surrey, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Surrey
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure