Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Best Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 March 2012 12:40PM
Revellers were out in force at last night's Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) Best Awards held at The Brewery, Chiswell Street.
The Best Awards, which champion the very finest in cutting edge integrated and inspiring marketing agency work, was hosted by playful comedian and former Billington Cartmell copywriter, Russell Kane, who gently mocked his former industry.
Communications manager Leila Williams did her best to crack a tough crowd by performing her new single, Broken.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile