Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Best Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 March 2012 12:40PM
Revellers were out in force at last night's Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) Best Awards held at The Brewery, Chiswell Street.
The Best Awards, which champion the very finest in cutting edge integrated and inspiring marketing agency work, was hosted by playful comedian and former Billington Cartmell copywriter, Russell Kane, who gently mocked his former industry.
Communications manager Leila Williams did her best to crack a tough crowd by performing her new single, Broken.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account