Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Best Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 March 2012 12:40PM
Revellers were out in force at last night's Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) Best Awards held at The Brewery, Chiswell Street.
The Best Awards, which champion the very finest in cutting edge integrated and inspiring marketing agency work, was hosted by playful comedian and former Billington Cartmell copywriter, Russell Kane, who gently mocked his former industry.
Communications manager Leila Williams did her best to crack a tough crowd by performing her new single, Broken.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Junior Creative Team become £20k-£30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics Manager - Media Agency - Data and Insights Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'