Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Best Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 March 2012 12:40PM
Revellers were out in force at last night's Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) Best Awards held at The Brewery, Chiswell Street.
The Best Awards, which champion the very finest in cutting edge integrated and inspiring marketing agency work, was hosted by playful comedian and former Billington Cartmell copywriter, Russell Kane, who gently mocked his former industry.
Communications manager Leila Williams did her best to crack a tough crowd by performing her new single, Broken.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Project Manager Mustard Jobs £0.00 per annum + DOE, High Wycombe
- Account Director Mustard Jobs £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxford
- Account Manager Mustard Jobs £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, Oxford
- New Business and Marketing Executive Mustard Jobs £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum, London
- Midweight Web Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £38000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated