Initiative promotes Regan, Wolfson and Wright in ongoing restructure
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 March 2012 12:58PM
Initiative has announced a series of promotions as part of the ongoing strategic development within the agency.
Tony Regan, formerly head of planning and insight, has been promoted to the newly created role of chief strategy officer.
The promotion comes as part of an ongoing restructure of the IPG Mediabrands agency since Alex Altman took the helm as chief executive at the end of 2010.
In his new role, Regan will focus on the continuing transformation of Initiative into a performance-led company, bringing together the agency's insight and evaluation specialists, with practitioners in response, digital analytics and economics.
Regan has been at the company since 2007 and has been responsible for leading the planning function across all disciplines, while developing the agency's expert capabilities in research and strategic planning.
In addition, Jane Wolfson and Chris Wright, heads of non-broadcast and broadcast respectively, have been promoted to joint heads of investment and media owner relations.
They will continue to manage press/cinema and TV/radio investment respectively but the role will involve working very closely with media owners.
Both will be charged with developing more partnership-based relationships with media owners in order to provide clients with more innovative, integrated and performance–orientated media solutions.
James Temperley has also been promoted to head of TV activation, and Vanessa Doyle to head of press and cinema.
Last week, it was unveiled that Jim Hytner is set to replace Richard Beaven as Initiative's worldwide chief executive. Hytner will be moving across from sibling agency UM, where he is president of the G14 group.
Follow Nick Batten on @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency