Kronenbourg 1664 calls ad review
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 March 2012 11:50AM
Heineken-owned beer brand Kronenbourg 1664 is reviewing its UK ad account out of Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH).
The review is being handled by the AAR and BBH is not repitching.
However, its global ad duties on Heineken-owned Sol, which it won in June last year, are not affected by the review.
BBH was appointed to the Kronenbourg account in July 2010 when it was moved out of M&C Saatchi without a pitch.
The agency produced a campaign focusing on how the lager should be savoured slowly, featuring the strapline "Slow the pace" and bands such as Motorhead and Madness playing slowed-down versions of their songs.
M&C Saatchi had held the Kronenbourg account since 2001.
A Heineken spokesman said: "The review does not impact on creative agency arrangements for any of our other beer brands and the current media planning and buying agreement for Kronenbourg 1664 through MediaVest is not affected by the review."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)