Nivea launches £1m TV ad for Men's range
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skin care brand, has launched a £1m TV ad to promote its For Men Sensitive range.
The 20-second TV spot by Draftfcb and production company Neteye in Germany features different men crying out in pain from the irritation of shaving.
Using a spilt screen, the noise from each man featured is created into a musical chorus. The ends with a voiceover stating "silence the irritation with Nivea For Men Sensitive".
The executive creative director on the ad was Mark Fides, who worked with creative director Alistair Ross. The media agency was Carat.
The TV ad will also be shown in cinemas and supported by digital media.
The ad builds on the Nivea's €1bn campaign launched last year to promote 100 years as a skincare brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Source £25000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Designer The Industry Club London Ltd £25-28K Dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch