GiffGaff hires former Procter & Gamble marketer Jenkins
By Sarah Shearman and Maisie McCabe, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 March 2012 08:30AM
Giffgaff, O2's community-led mobile operator, has hired Emma Jenkins, former top digital marketer at Procter & Gamble, as chief marketing officer.
Jenkins had been working as a consultant at Brand Learning for the past two years and founded My Pet is Here, an online pet community business. She worked at P&G for 12 years, most recently as associate director of new marketing models and ecommerce, leaving in May last year.
At GiffGaff, Jenkins replaces Cristel Lee Leed, who left last summer to join Sydney-based consumer rights com-pany Choice as director of marketing and membership.
Jenkins has already started in the role and is understood to report to chief executive Mike Fairman.
GiffGaff, which launched at the end of 2009, aims to maintain a more nimble, ‘start-up’ approach to marketing than other mobile networks, consulting its members on how they would like the business to be run.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End