Holiday Inn promotes Olympic Village association
Holiday Inn is kicking off a £5m campaign to boost awareness of its sponsorship of London 2012.
The chain, part of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), is looking to promote the fact that it will house more than 17,000 athletes in the Olympic Village.
TV, outdoor, radio and digital activity, which breaks on 12 March, will feature a host of Olympic hopefuls using Holiday Inn facilities, including BMX world champion Shanaze Reade, windsurfer Nick Dempsey and Paralympic table tennis champion Will Bayley.
The campaign uses the tagline ‘We’ve been chosen to help run the Athletes’ Village at London 2012… 17,000 athletes. Six weeks. One home.’
Part of IHG’s LOCOG deal was that 65% of the available rooms across its 35 London hotels would be solely for Olympic bookings. IHG said 85% of these have now been filled.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Partnerships Strategist (Video) - £45K - London Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Category Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + £4,500 car allowance+benefits, Marlow
- Freelance Artworker- 4 month contract Creative Recruitment £90 - £100 per day, Cambridge
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7