Harvester introduces 'junior chef' ads
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 March 2012 12:10PM
Restaurant brand Harvester has launched a TV, digital, social media and retail campaign showing a young customer taking over the role of head chef.
Created by JWT London, with media planning by MediaCom North, the ad is dubbed "junior chef".
As he makes his way through the kitchen, the customer becomes acquainted with the Harvester mix-and-match menu and salad bar, which gives customers a unique meal.
Activity includes the strapline, 'Just how you like it'.
This is the first ad by JWT London since it picked up the integrated accounts for both Harvester and Toby Carvery in 2011.
Rachel Westwood, advertising and communications manager at Harvester parent company Mitchells & Butlers, said: "We are delighted with this campaign. 'Junior chef' brings to life our salad and grill menu, demonstrating how guests can choose their perfect meal combination at Harvester".
JWT promoted its managing directors, Joe Petyan, James Whitehead as well as executive creative director Russell Ramsey to lead the business in January, following the departure of former chief executive Guy Hayward.
The creative team on the ad included copywriter Mike Panelides, creative directors Richard Gorton-Lee and Jake Dearlove (who was also copywriter), and executive creative director Russell Ramsey.
The TV ad was directed by Simon Cheek and produced by Denise Connell for Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Recruitment Consultant, Digital/Direct Marketing Consultancy Direct Recruitment 25k-59k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad