Harvester introduces 'junior chef' ads
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 March 2012 12:10PM
Restaurant brand Harvester has launched a TV, digital, social media and retail campaign showing a young customer taking over the role of head chef.
Created by JWT London, with media planning by MediaCom North, the ad is dubbed "junior chef".
As he makes his way through the kitchen, the customer becomes acquainted with the Harvester mix-and-match menu and salad bar, which gives customers a unique meal.
Activity includes the strapline, 'Just how you like it'.
This is the first ad by JWT London since it picked up the integrated accounts for both Harvester and Toby Carvery in 2011.
Rachel Westwood, advertising and communications manager at Harvester parent company Mitchells & Butlers, said: "We are delighted with this campaign. 'Junior chef' brings to life our salad and grill menu, demonstrating how guests can choose their perfect meal combination at Harvester".
JWT promoted its managing directors, Joe Petyan, James Whitehead as well as executive creative director Russell Ramsey to lead the business in January, following the departure of former chief executive Guy Hayward.
The creative team on the ad included copywriter Mike Panelides, creative directors Richard Gorton-Lee and Jake Dearlove (who was also copywriter), and executive creative director Russell Ramsey.
The TV ad was directed by Simon Cheek and produced by Denise Connell for Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Manager (Digital and Offline) Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus Potential , Oxfordshire
- Content and Social PR Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Manchester
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood