Harvester introduces 'junior chef' ads
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 March 2012 12:10PM
Restaurant brand Harvester has launched a TV, digital, social media and retail campaign showing a young customer taking over the role of head chef.
Created by JWT London, with media planning by MediaCom North, the ad is dubbed "junior chef".
As he makes his way through the kitchen, the customer becomes acquainted with the Harvester mix-and-match menu and salad bar, which gives customers a unique meal.
Activity includes the strapline, 'Just how you like it'.
This is the first ad by JWT London since it picked up the integrated accounts for both Harvester and Toby Carvery in 2011.
Rachel Westwood, advertising and communications manager at Harvester parent company Mitchells & Butlers, said: "We are delighted with this campaign. 'Junior chef' brings to life our salad and grill menu, demonstrating how guests can choose their perfect meal combination at Harvester".
JWT promoted its managing directors, Joe Petyan, James Whitehead as well as executive creative director Russell Ramsey to lead the business in January, following the departure of former chief executive Guy Hayward.
The creative team on the ad included copywriter Mike Panelides, creative directors Richard Gorton-Lee and Jake Dearlove (who was also copywriter), and executive creative director Russell Ramsey.
The TV ad was directed by Simon Cheek and produced by Denise Connell for Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads