John Lewis takes Creative Circle Gold of Golds
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve picked up the Gold of Golds at last night's Creative Circle Awards for its John Lewis "the long wait" spot, which also won gold in the best over 60-second film category.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO also picked up two gold awards each.
BBH’s wins were for Barnardo’s "life story", which won best charity in the film sector, and for Google’s "say it to get it", which picked up the best poster campaign.
AMV’s Met Police "tube" campaign triumphed in the radio category for best writing, and the V&A Museum of Childhood’s "bear" won in press for best art direction.
In film, McCann Manchester was the only other agency to pick up a gold for its Aldi "tomato sauce" TV work, which won best campaign or series.
Other gold winners include Rapier for Yell in design, craft and typography, DDB UK for Bud Ice in direct, and Grey for the British Heart Foundation in experiential.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile