John Lewis takes Creative Circle Gold of Golds
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve picked up the Gold of Golds at last night's Creative Circle Awards for its John Lewis "the long wait" spot, which also won gold in the best over 60-second film category.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO also picked up two gold awards each.
BBH’s wins were for Barnardo’s "life story", which won best charity in the film sector, and for Google’s "say it to get it", which picked up the best poster campaign.
AMV’s Met Police "tube" campaign triumphed in the radio category for best writing, and the V&A Museum of Childhood’s "bear" won in press for best art direction.
In film, McCann Manchester was the only other agency to pick up a gold for its Aldi "tomato sauce" TV work, which won best campaign or series.
Other gold winners include Rapier for Yell in design, craft and typography, DDB UK for Bud Ice in direct, and Grey for the British Heart Foundation in experiential.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Digital Marketing Executive Carnival UK Up to £40,000 (DOE) + company pension and superb benefits , Southampton
- National Account Controller - FMCG JV Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: excellent car allowance, bonus and beneifts, Leeds
- Brand Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: plus car allowance and package, North Yorkshire
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £28-45k dep experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Aviva appoints Adam & Eve/DDB to global ad account