John Lewis takes Creative Circle Gold of Golds
Adam & Eve picked up the Gold of Golds at last night's Creative Circle Awards for its John Lewis "the long wait" spot, which also won gold in the best over 60-second film category.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO also picked up two gold awards each.
BBH’s wins were for Barnardo’s "life story", which won best charity in the film sector, and for Google’s "say it to get it", which picked up the best poster campaign.
AMV’s Met Police "tube" campaign triumphed in the radio category for best writing, and the V&A Museum of Childhood’s "bear" won in press for best art direction.
In film, McCann Manchester was the only other agency to pick up a gold for its Aldi "tomato sauce" TV work, which won best campaign or series.
Other gold winners include Rapier for Yell in design, craft and typography, DDB UK for Bud Ice in direct, and Grey for the British Heart Foundation in experiential.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Operations Manager, BEAUTY Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Managers Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Maidenhead - £36K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £34000 - £36000 per annum, Berkshire
- Media Planner/Buyer - Maternity Cover Stonor £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits, Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire