John Lewis takes Creative Circle Gold of Golds
Adam & Eve picked up the Gold of Golds at last night's Creative Circle Awards for its John Lewis "the long wait" spot, which also won gold in the best over 60-second film category.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO also picked up two gold awards each.
BBH’s wins were for Barnardo’s "life story", which won best charity in the film sector, and for Google’s "say it to get it", which picked up the best poster campaign.
AMV’s Met Police "tube" campaign triumphed in the radio category for best writing, and the V&A Museum of Childhood’s "bear" won in press for best art direction.
In film, McCann Manchester was the only other agency to pick up a gold for its Aldi "tomato sauce" TV work, which won best campaign or series.
Other gold winners include Rapier for Yell in design, craft and typography, DDB UK for Bud Ice in direct, and Grey for the British Heart Foundation in experiential.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure