Channel 4 creative director Tom Tagholm quits
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 10:30AM
Channel 4 is looking for a network creative director after Tom Tagholm's decision to leave to develop films and pursue commercial projects.
It is believed Channel 4 is likely to look at both internal and external candidates.
Since being promoted to network creative director in February 2011 after the departure of Brett Foraker, Tagholm has been responsible for all onand off-air advertising for Channel 4's network of channels and services.
Tagholm will continue to be represented by the production company Blink for commercials work and Independent Talent for film.
Dan Brooke, the director of marketing and communications at Channel 4, said: "Tom is a creative titan and has been behind some of Channel 4's best advertising and branding for more than a decade. We wish him all the success in the world as he follows his film-making passions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned