Channel 4 creative director Tom Tagholm quits
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 10:30AM
Channel 4 is looking for a network creative director after Tom Tagholm's decision to leave to develop films and pursue commercial projects.
It is believed Channel 4 is likely to look at both internal and external candidates.
Since being promoted to network creative director in February 2011 after the departure of Brett Foraker, Tagholm has been responsible for all onand off-air advertising for Channel 4's network of channels and services.
Tagholm will continue to be represented by the production company Blink for commercials work and Independent Talent for film.
Dan Brooke, the director of marketing and communications at Channel 4, said: "Tom is a creative titan and has been behind some of Channel 4's best advertising and branding for more than a decade. We wish him all the success in the world as he follows his film-making passions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity