Channel 4 creative director Tom Tagholm quits
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 10:30AM
Channel 4 is looking for a network creative director after Tom Tagholm's decision to leave to develop films and pursue commercial projects.
It is believed Channel 4 is likely to look at both internal and external candidates.
Since being promoted to network creative director in February 2011 after the departure of Brett Foraker, Tagholm has been responsible for all onand off-air advertising for Channel 4's network of channels and services.
Tagholm will continue to be represented by the production company Blink for commercials work and Independent Talent for film.
Dan Brooke, the director of marketing and communications at Channel 4, said: "Tom is a creative titan and has been behind some of Channel 4's best advertising and branding for more than a decade. We wish him all the success in the world as he follows his film-making passions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Executive - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits,
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £23K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Senior Account Director - Healthcare Advertising Agency - Berkshire - £60k - £65k - NP100 Stonor £60k - £65k, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show