Channel 4 creative director Tom Tagholm quits
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 10:30AM
Channel 4 is looking for a network creative director after Tom Tagholm's decision to leave to develop films and pursue commercial projects.
It is believed Channel 4 is likely to look at both internal and external candidates.
Since being promoted to network creative director in February 2011 after the departure of Brett Foraker, Tagholm has been responsible for all onand off-air advertising for Channel 4's network of channels and services.
Tagholm will continue to be represented by the production company Blink for commercials work and Independent Talent for film.
Dan Brooke, the director of marketing and communications at Channel 4, said: "Tom is a creative titan and has been behind some of Channel 4's best advertising and branding for more than a decade. We wish him all the success in the world as he follows his film-making passions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief