Agencies line up for shopping centre launch brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 10:40AM
Land Securities, the UK's largest commercial property company, is looking for an advertising agency to help with the launch of a major shopping centre in Leeds.
The review for the retail and leisure development, called Trinity Leeds, is being handled by AAR and London-based agencies have been approached.
An agency with retail and fashion experience will be expected to work across advertising and digital activity nationally. An appointment is due by the end of April.
Trinity Leeds is aiming to transform shopping in the North and is the only major shopping and leisure destination to launch in the UK over the next couple of years.
The shopping centre is scheduled to open in spring 2013 and will become home to retailers such as Topshop, Next and Marks & Spencer.
Sean Curtis, the portfolio marketing manager at Land Securities, said: "Trinity Leeds will be a dynamic, evolving shopping experience and is set to become a retail beacon for the UK when it opens in spring 2013. We want an agency that shares our ambition to launch Trinity Leeds to our customers regionally and nationally."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)