Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Creative Circle Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 12:11PM
Creatives from all agencies gathered together for last night's Creative Circle Awards at London's Roundhouse in Chalk Farm.
Winners picked up their gold awards from DJ and presenter Edith Bowen who hosted the event. Entertainment after the ceremony came from singer Paloma Faith who had a tough job on her hands trying to keep the attention of the excited creatives.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Advertising Operations Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £36-38K, London (Greater)
- Studio Manager, branding environments agency, £22-25k Gabriele Skelton £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Fill My Stocking - Please! Elizabeth Norman International £20000 - £120000 per annum, England