Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Creative Circle Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 12:11PM
Creatives from all agencies gathered together for last night's Creative Circle Awards at London's Roundhouse in Chalk Farm.
Winners picked up their gold awards from DJ and presenter Edith Bowen who hosted the event. Entertainment after the ceremony came from singer Paloma Faith who had a tough job on her hands trying to keep the attention of the excited creatives.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Ipswich
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager FMCG Connect c. £30,000 + excellent company benefits, Nottinghamshire
- HEAD OF ANALYTICS Harnham £100000 - £125000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London