Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Creative Circle Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 12:11PM
Creatives from all agencies gathered together for last night's Creative Circle Awards at London's Roundhouse in Chalk Farm.
Winners picked up their gold awards from DJ and presenter Edith Bowen who hosted the event. Entertainment after the ceremony came from singer Paloma Faith who had a tough job on her hands trying to keep the attention of the excited creatives.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England