Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Creative Circle Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 12:11PM
Creatives from all agencies gathered together for last night's Creative Circle Awards at London's Roundhouse in Chalk Farm.
Winners picked up their gold awards from DJ and presenter Edith Bowen who hosted the event. Entertainment after the ceremony came from singer Paloma Faith who had a tough job on her hands trying to keep the attention of the excited creatives.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London