Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Creative Circle Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 12:11PM
Creatives from all agencies gathered together for last night's Creative Circle Awards at London's Roundhouse in Chalk Farm.
Winners picked up their gold awards from DJ and presenter Edith Bowen who hosted the event. Entertainment after the ceremony came from singer Paloma Faith who had a tough job on her hands trying to keep the attention of the excited creatives.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Team of Hands On Design Managers Required | 6 Month contract Salt £250 - £300 per day, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)