Asos joins growing 'Click and Collect' service
Online fashion retailer Asos has partnered with Collect+ to launch a "Click and Collect" service that allows customers to pick up their order in one of 4,500 participating stores, such as Spar.
Customers who order via the Click and Collect service at check-out will have 10 days to pick up their parcel from their chosen local shop, where their item will be delivered.
Those who order through Click and Collect before 26 March will be automatically entered into a competition to win a £500 cash prize.
The service includes a next-day delivery option. Customers can also take unwanted items back to their local Collect+ shop to receive a refund.
Courier service Collect+ runs a free next-day Click and Collect service for Littlewoods-owned online retailer Very.
Customers can pick up their orders in participating retailers, which include Co-op, Spar, McColls, Costcutter, Sainsbury's Local, One Stop and Londis.
Click and Collect is increasingly growing traction with customers and its popularity boomed last Christmas.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014