Asos joins growing 'Click and Collect' service
Online fashion retailer Asos has partnered with Collect+ to launch a "Click and Collect" service that allows customers to pick up their order in one of 4,500 participating stores, such as Spar.
Customers who order via the Click and Collect service at check-out will have 10 days to pick up their parcel from their chosen local shop, where their item will be delivered.
Those who order through Click and Collect before 26 March will be automatically entered into a competition to win a £500 cash prize.
The service includes a next-day delivery option. Customers can also take unwanted items back to their local Collect+ shop to receive a refund.
Courier service Collect+ runs a free next-day Click and Collect service for Littlewoods-owned online retailer Very.
Customers can pick up their orders in participating retailers, which include Co-op, Spar, McColls, Costcutter, Sainsbury's Local, One Stop and Londis.
Click and Collect is increasingly growing traction with customers and its popularity boomed last Christmas.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Search Executive Dot-Gap £26k, London (Greater)
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014