Yahoo seeks new EMEA chief as Riley moves on
Yahoo's EMEA managing director Rich Riley is to return to the US, sparking a search for a replacement.
According to the company, Riley "has taken the decision to transition out of his role" and he and his family will return to the US this summer.
He is working with chief executive Scott Thompson to identify his next role.
Yahoo is now looking internally and externally for a replacement.
Riley, who has been at Yahoo for 14 years, became managing director of Yahoo Europe in early 2009.
The news about Riley comes soon after reports that Scott Thompson is poised to announce a massive restructure, resulting in potentially thousands of job cuts.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director - London - £40K to £55K Adam Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Media Officer Surrey County Council £32,269 per annum , Surrey County Council, County Hall, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2DN
- Email Marketing Manager Aspire £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer Beyond The Book negotiable, Oxfordshire