Coca-Cola launches Jesse J on-pack promo for Glaceau Vitaminwater
Glaceau Vitaminwater, the "enhanced" water brand from Coca-Cola, has launched an on-pack promotion that includes limited-edition bottles topped with Jesse J's black bob.
Glaceau's brand ambassador, singer Jesse J, will lend her hairstyle to promotional packs of the drink, while marketing activity will aim to boost awareness of the brand's position as a "worldwide partner and best mate" of the London 2012 Games.
The on-pack promotion is supported by digital, press, point of sale, sampling and outdoor activity, and runs under the brand's messaging, "We love Olympic Games".
Consumers can enter a competition via the brand’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/vitaminwater, to win a pair of tickets to the Games, a two-night stay at a top London hotel and the opportunity to party with Jesse J at an exclusive event for the brand.
One hundred runners-up will win handheld HD video cameras.
John Luck, Glaceau business manager, Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: "Jessie J embodies our commitment to bringing fun, colour, flavour and creativity to our consumers during this landmark year."
Last summer the brand launched a campaign targeting fashion and music savvy consumers through a series of festival tie-ups.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration