Coca-Cola launches Jesse J on-pack promo for Glaceau Vitaminwater
Glaceau Vitaminwater, the "enhanced" water brand from Coca-Cola, has launched an on-pack promotion that includes limited-edition bottles topped with Jesse J's black bob.
Glaceau's brand ambassador, singer Jesse J, will lend her hairstyle to promotional packs of the drink, while marketing activity will aim to boost awareness of the brand's position as a "worldwide partner and best mate" of the London 2012 Games.
The on-pack promotion is supported by digital, press, point of sale, sampling and outdoor activity, and runs under the brand's messaging, "We love Olympic Games".
Consumers can enter a competition via the brand’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/vitaminwater, to win a pair of tickets to the Games, a two-night stay at a top London hotel and the opportunity to party with Jesse J at an exclusive event for the brand.
One hundred runners-up will win handheld HD video cameras.
John Luck, Glaceau business manager, Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: "Jessie J embodies our commitment to bringing fun, colour, flavour and creativity to our consumers during this landmark year."
Last summer the brand launched a campaign targeting fashion and music savvy consumers through a series of festival tie-ups.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne