Coca-Cola launches Jesse J on-pack promo for Glaceau Vitaminwater
Glaceau Vitaminwater, the "enhanced" water brand from Coca-Cola, has launched an on-pack promotion that includes limited-edition bottles topped with Jesse J's black bob.
Glaceau's brand ambassador, singer Jesse J, will lend her hairstyle to promotional packs of the drink, while marketing activity will aim to boost awareness of the brand's position as a "worldwide partner and best mate" of the London 2012 Games.
The on-pack promotion is supported by digital, press, point of sale, sampling and outdoor activity, and runs under the brand's messaging, "We love Olympic Games".
Consumers can enter a competition via the brand’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/vitaminwater, to win a pair of tickets to the Games, a two-night stay at a top London hotel and the opportunity to party with Jesse J at an exclusive event for the brand.
One hundred runners-up will win handheld HD video cameras.
John Luck, Glaceau business manager, Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: "Jessie J embodies our commitment to bringing fun, colour, flavour and creativity to our consumers during this landmark year."
Last summer the brand launched a campaign targeting fashion and music savvy consumers through a series of festival tie-ups.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Worcester
- Design Director - Brand Design and Packaging Agency - London - £55k - £60k - NP143 Stonor £55k - £60k, London (Greater)
- Traffic Planning Manager Premier Consultants c. £40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Lloyds reviews media planning and buying