Coca-Cola launches Jesse J on-pack promo for Glaceau Vitaminwater
Glaceau Vitaminwater, the "enhanced" water brand from Coca-Cola, has launched an on-pack promotion that includes limited-edition bottles topped with Jesse J's black bob.
Glaceau's brand ambassador, singer Jesse J, will lend her hairstyle to promotional packs of the drink, while marketing activity will aim to boost awareness of the brand's position as a "worldwide partner and best mate" of the London 2012 Games.
The on-pack promotion is supported by digital, press, point of sale, sampling and outdoor activity, and runs under the brand's messaging, "We love Olympic Games".
Consumers can enter a competition via the brand’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/vitaminwater, to win a pair of tickets to the Games, a two-night stay at a top London hotel and the opportunity to party with Jesse J at an exclusive event for the brand.
One hundred runners-up will win handheld HD video cameras.
John Luck, Glaceau business manager, Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: "Jessie J embodies our commitment to bringing fun, colour, flavour and creativity to our consumers during this landmark year."
Last summer the brand launched a campaign targeting fashion and music savvy consumers through a series of festival tie-ups.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure