Coca-Cola launches Jesse J on-pack promo for Glaceau Vitaminwater
Glaceau Vitaminwater, the "enhanced" water brand from Coca-Cola, has launched an on-pack promotion that includes limited-edition bottles topped with Jesse J's black bob.
Glaceau's brand ambassador, singer Jesse J, will lend her hairstyle to promotional packs of the drink, while marketing activity will aim to boost awareness of the brand's position as a "worldwide partner and best mate" of the London 2012 Games.
The on-pack promotion is supported by digital, press, point of sale, sampling and outdoor activity, and runs under the brand's messaging, "We love Olympic Games".
Consumers can enter a competition via the brand’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/vitaminwater, to win a pair of tickets to the Games, a two-night stay at a top London hotel and the opportunity to party with Jesse J at an exclusive event for the brand.
One hundred runners-up will win handheld HD video cameras.
John Luck, Glaceau business manager, Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: "Jessie J embodies our commitment to bringing fun, colour, flavour and creativity to our consumers during this landmark year."
Last summer the brand launched a campaign targeting fashion and music savvy consumers through a series of festival tie-ups.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Graduate Marketing Opportunity Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2