Manning Gottlieb OMD wins Tanfield Food Company account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 11:00AM
Tanfield Food Company, owner of the Look What We Found (LWWF) range of convenience meals, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle its UK media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth £1.5m.
LWWF worked with Manning Gottlieb OMD to launch its first ever national TV campaign, which went live last week.
The 'Small Farmers, Big Taste' campaign, developed by the East Agency, features small model farmers preparing the brand's ready meals, which Tanfield Food Company claim are made with 100% natural ingredients sourced from small regional British livestock farmers.
The win comes six months after Manning Gottlieb OMD was appointed to handle Waitrose's social media account in September 2011.
Geoff Allison, chief executive officer of Tanfield Food Company, said the activity will run for four weeks. He described it as "final piece in the jigsaw" in the campaign to get the as yet largely undiscovered brand known to the public.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires