Manning Gottlieb OMD wins Tanfield Food Company account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 11:00AM
Tanfield Food Company, owner of the Look What We Found (LWWF) range of convenience meals, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle its UK media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth £1.5m.
LWWF worked with Manning Gottlieb OMD to launch its first ever national TV campaign, which went live last week.
The 'Small Farmers, Big Taste' campaign, developed by the East Agency, features small model farmers preparing the brand's ready meals, which Tanfield Food Company claim are made with 100% natural ingredients sourced from small regional British livestock farmers.
The win comes six months after Manning Gottlieb OMD was appointed to handle Waitrose's social media account in September 2011.
Geoff Allison, chief executive officer of Tanfield Food Company, said the activity will run for four weeks. He described it as "final piece in the jigsaw" in the campaign to get the as yet largely undiscovered brand known to the public.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad