Manning Gottlieb OMD wins Tanfield Food Company account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 11:00AM
Tanfield Food Company, owner of the Look What We Found (LWWF) range of convenience meals, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle its UK media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth £1.5m.
LWWF worked with Manning Gottlieb OMD to launch its first ever national TV campaign, which went live last week.
The 'Small Farmers, Big Taste' campaign, developed by the East Agency, features small model farmers preparing the brand's ready meals, which Tanfield Food Company claim are made with 100% natural ingredients sourced from small regional British livestock farmers.
The win comes six months after Manning Gottlieb OMD was appointed to handle Waitrose's social media account in September 2011.
Geoff Allison, chief executive officer of Tanfield Food Company, said the activity will run for four weeks. He described it as "final piece in the jigsaw" in the campaign to get the as yet largely undiscovered brand known to the public.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Biddable Account Manager (PPC / Social) - Independent Agency Silverdrum £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist - Fashion Brand Silverdrum £38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions