Manning Gottlieb OMD wins Tanfield Food Company account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 March 2012 11:00AM
Tanfield Food Company, owner of the Look What We Found (LWWF) range of convenience meals, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle its UK media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth £1.5m.
LWWF worked with Manning Gottlieb OMD to launch its first ever national TV campaign, which went live last week.
The 'Small Farmers, Big Taste' campaign, developed by the East Agency, features small model farmers preparing the brand's ready meals, which Tanfield Food Company claim are made with 100% natural ingredients sourced from small regional British livestock farmers.
The win comes six months after Manning Gottlieb OMD was appointed to handle Waitrose's social media account in September 2011.
Geoff Allison, chief executive officer of Tanfield Food Company, said the activity will run for four weeks. He described it as "final piece in the jigsaw" in the campaign to get the as yet largely undiscovered brand known to the public.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Ad Operations Manager (Digital Advertising/Video/ VoD) Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment £27000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, Manchester
- Account Director - Direct Marketing/Shopper/CRM Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office