Stella Artois 4% unveils latest 'She is a Thing of Beauty' ad
AB-InBev has launched the latest instalment of its 'She is a Thing of Beauty' campaign for Stella Artois 4%, which this time focuses on escapades in a luxury hotel.
In common with its predecessors, the fifth ad in the series is again set in 1960s continental Europe and takes the viewer on a journey from the ground floor of a chic hotel, up the stairs to the rooftop terrace, charting a man's race against the lift.
The ad begins with a casually dressed young man relaxing in the sunshine on the hotel terrace. Spotting a woman as she enters the hotel, he climbs the steps to follow close behind. However, when he tries to meet her in the lift, he cannot continue his journey as he does not meet its dress standards.
He makes his way up the stairs and as he ascends, he undergoes a transformation arriving at the top-floor bar in smart dress, drinking a Stella Artois 4%.
The ad is airing on TV and video-on-demand, followed by print support with augmented reality. It will also be supported by an outdoor campaign and will appear in cinemas later this year.
James Watson, marketing director at Stella Artois Western Europe, said the ad "brings the brand's triple filtration process to life in the stylish and sophisticated way consumers have come to expect from Stella Artois".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Director -Music Brand -Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £45000 - £65000 per annum + competitive, London
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot