Stella Artois 4% unveils latest 'She is a Thing of Beauty' ad
AB-InBev has launched the latest instalment of its 'She is a Thing of Beauty' campaign for Stella Artois 4%, which this time focuses on escapades in a luxury hotel.
In common with its predecessors, the fifth ad in the series is again set in 1960s continental Europe and takes the viewer on a journey from the ground floor of a chic hotel, up the stairs to the rooftop terrace, charting a man's race against the lift.
The ad begins with a casually dressed young man relaxing in the sunshine on the hotel terrace. Spotting a woman as she enters the hotel, he climbs the steps to follow close behind. However, when he tries to meet her in the lift, he cannot continue his journey as he does not meet its dress standards.
He makes his way up the stairs and as he ascends, he undergoes a transformation arriving at the top-floor bar in smart dress, drinking a Stella Artois 4%.
The ad is airing on TV and video-on-demand, followed by print support with augmented reality. It will also be supported by an outdoor campaign and will appear in cinemas later this year.
James Watson, marketing director at Stella Artois Western Europe, said the ad "brings the brand's triple filtration process to life in the stylish and sophisticated way consumers have come to expect from Stella Artois".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Branding & Design Royds Raphael £220-£280 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad