SABMiller kicks off media review in Europe
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 March 2012 08:00AM
SABMiller, the global brewer, is reviewing its estimated £50 million media planning and buying account across Europe.
The company, which owns brands including Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch, has contacted agencies ahead of a pitch to consolidate the business.
The review spans the UK, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, the Netherlands and Slovakia.
SABMiller’s media business across Europe is split between several agencies including MPG Media Contacts, which handles the £4 million UK account, and Vizeum, which oversees the business in Italy.
The process is being led out of SABMiller’s headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, by its Europe head of insights, Yvan Goupil.
Goupil said the review would be "completed in time for the new agency to start planning and negotiating for 2013".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist - to £60k Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film