SABMiller kicks off media review in Europe
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 March 2012 08:00AM
SABMiller, the global brewer, is reviewing its estimated £50 million media planning and buying account across Europe.
The company, which owns brands including Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch, has contacted agencies ahead of a pitch to consolidate the business.
The review spans the UK, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, the Netherlands and Slovakia.
SABMiller’s media business across Europe is split between several agencies including MPG Media Contacts, which handles the £4 million UK account, and Vizeum, which oversees the business in Italy.
The process is being led out of SABMiller’s headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, by its Europe head of insights, Yvan Goupil.
Goupil said the review would be "completed in time for the new agency to start planning and negotiating for 2013".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show