SABMiller kicks off media review in Europe
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 March 2012 08:00AM
SABMiller, the global brewer, is reviewing its estimated £50 million media planning and buying account across Europe.
The company, which owns brands including Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch, has contacted agencies ahead of a pitch to consolidate the business.
The review spans the UK, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, the Netherlands and Slovakia.
SABMiller’s media business across Europe is split between several agencies including MPG Media Contacts, which handles the £4 million UK account, and Vizeum, which oversees the business in Italy.
The process is being led out of SABMiller’s headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, by its Europe head of insights, Yvan Goupil.
Goupil said the review would be "completed in time for the new agency to start planning and negotiating for 2013".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Exec - Top 10 Agency Aspire £25000 - £28000 per annum + package, London
- Digital Group Account Director Aspire £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief