BBH and VCCP are big movers in Top 100 agency rankings
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 March 2012 08:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and VCCP were the fastest-climbing advertising agencies in the upper reaches of the 2011 Top 100 agency rankings, according to Nielsen.
BBH, which is led by its chief executive, Ben Fennell, shot up five places to become the sixth-largest UK creative agency with £215m in billings. It was boosted by wins including Weetabix and Waitrose.
VCCP rose nine places and broke into the top 10 UK ad agencies. It increased its billings by more than 40% to £184.74m in 2011.
Euro RSCG, JWT and CHI & Partners all lost their positions in the top 10, falling to 11th, 14th and 17th respectively.
Wins including Halifax earned Adam & Eve a five-place hike as it moved closer to the top 20 agencies with billings of £79.72m.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and MediaCom both clearly retained their positions as the largest UK creative and media agencies.
The Top 50 media agency table was more stable, with less movement in the top 10, according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands