Waitrose ties up with Mumsnet for Mother's Day push
Waitrose and Mumsnet have teamed up for an ongoing partnership that kicks off by asking the site's users to submit Mother's Day recipes.
A Waitrose.com sponsored forum on Mumsnet asked users what they would most like their children to cook for them on Mother's Day.
Full-service agency Amp brokered the partnership, which will be ongoing. The agency will also develop a broader range of strategic partnerships to help drive customer acquisition.
Future activity being considered could involve closed forums used to drive proposition development and product testing.
Waitrose.com is also considering using the partnership to get Mumsnet users to test recipes created by Waitrose brand ambassadors Heston Blumenthal and Delia Smith.
Peter Burns, Waitrose.com marketing manager, said: "Mumsnetters are a very engaged and influential audience, many already enjoying the convenience of online grocery shopping in their busy lives.
"Working with Mumsnet is a great way of developing our online proposition and creating really engaging content for parents."
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show