Waitrose ties up with Mumsnet for Mother's Day push
Waitrose and Mumsnet have teamed up for an ongoing partnership that kicks off by asking the site's users to submit Mother's Day recipes.
A Waitrose.com sponsored forum on Mumsnet asked users what they would most like their children to cook for them on Mother's Day.
Full-service agency Amp brokered the partnership, which will be ongoing. The agency will also develop a broader range of strategic partnerships to help drive customer acquisition.
Future activity being considered could involve closed forums used to drive proposition development and product testing.
Waitrose.com is also considering using the partnership to get Mumsnet users to test recipes created by Waitrose brand ambassadors Heston Blumenthal and Delia Smith.
Peter Burns, Waitrose.com marketing manager, said: "Mumsnetters are a very engaged and influential audience, many already enjoying the convenience of online grocery shopping in their busy lives.
"Working with Mumsnet is a great way of developing our online proposition and creating really engaging content for parents."
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer