Lida bulks up creative department
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 March 2012 10:43AM
Lida has hired creative team Andy O'Carroll and Spencer White to work primarily on its Ikea account, as part of a number of new appointments.
The duo will report to creative director Nicky Bullard.
Before joining the direct agency, O'Carroll and White freelanced at agencies including CMW and Antidote. They had previously worked at DDB across key clients such as VW, Harvey Nichols and Tropicana.
Paul Grizzel is also joining the team from AMV as senior digital art director and Laura Buckenham, who has worked at agencies including DDB and Rapier, has been hired as a copywriter.
Other hires include writer Laurence Bushell and digital designer Thomas Lesselliers, both from AIS, and designer Tom Widdrington, from Gyro.
Bullard said: "We have high creative ambitions this year and Andy and Spencer, for example, are the perfect fit for us – ridiculously talented, genuinely integrated and most definitely hungry to take the work to an ever higher level."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Procurement Manager - Marketing Services Sky benefits, Isleworth
- Client Services Director. Red Sofa London £80000 - £95000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad