Primesight replace Clarkson with Amscreen's Chris Forrester
Primesight has poached Amscreen's European managing director of sales and marketing, Chris Forrester, to be its new commercial director.
Forrester will join Primesight in late June, replacing sales director Nigel Clarkson who, as Media Week announced in February, is leaving the company to join daily deals site LivingSocial at the end of April.
In his new role, Forrester will be responsible for the sales and marketing functions at Primesight and will lead a team of 70.
He will report into Naren Patel, chief executive of Primesight, who said Forrester's previous experience at large companies such as CBS Outdoor, The Mirror Group and The Guardian, along with his role at Amscreen, provided a "unique breadth of knowledge and experience, which we feel is a natural fit for Primesight."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Category Planning Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Creative Digital Designer Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Web Designer | UI Nu Creative Talent Up to £50k, Solihull
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £50,000, Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager - Big 4 Accountancy Firm Better Placed Recruitment £60000 - £80000 per annum + benefits and bonus, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues