Primesight replace Clarkson with Amscreen's Chris Forrester
Primesight has poached Amscreen's European managing director of sales and marketing, Chris Forrester, to be its new commercial director.
Forrester will join Primesight in late June, replacing sales director Nigel Clarkson who, as Media Week announced in February, is leaving the company to join daily deals site LivingSocial at the end of April.
In his new role, Forrester will be responsible for the sales and marketing functions at Primesight and will lead a team of 70.
He will report into Naren Patel, chief executive of Primesight, who said Forrester's previous experience at large companies such as CBS Outdoor, The Mirror Group and The Guardian, along with his role at Amscreen, provided a "unique breadth of knowledge and experience, which we feel is a natural fit for Primesight."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- GLOBAL DIGITAL DIRECTOR - Fashion Retail Success Digital negotiable, North West England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Ireland / Dublin
- CRM & Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive, Bedfordshire
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup