Primesight replace Clarkson with Amscreen's Chris Forrester
Primesight has poached Amscreen's European managing director of sales and marketing, Chris Forrester, to be its new commercial director.
Forrester will join Primesight in late June, replacing sales director Nigel Clarkson who, as Media Week announced in February, is leaving the company to join daily deals site LivingSocial at the end of April.
In his new role, Forrester will be responsible for the sales and marketing functions at Primesight and will lead a team of 70.
He will report into Naren Patel, chief executive of Primesight, who said Forrester's previous experience at large companies such as CBS Outdoor, The Mirror Group and The Guardian, along with his role at Amscreen, provided a "unique breadth of knowledge and experience, which we feel is a natural fit for Primesight."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account/ Research Manager / Market research / West London / c.£45k Trace £40,000 to £45,000 , London (West), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - UK Poverty Save the Children £33,000 + benefits, Farringdon, London
- Quantitative Consultant / Research and Strategy / London c.£35k Trace £35,000, Central London
- Qualitative Consultant Trace £30,000, Central London
- Corporate Comms Artworker - 5 month contract Network Career Consultants £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions