Primesight replace Clarkson with Amscreen's Chris Forrester
Primesight has poached Amscreen's European managing director of sales and marketing, Chris Forrester, to be its new commercial director.
Forrester will join Primesight in late June, replacing sales director Nigel Clarkson who, as Media Week announced in February, is leaving the company to join daily deals site LivingSocial at the end of April.
In his new role, Forrester will be responsible for the sales and marketing functions at Primesight and will lead a team of 70.
He will report into Naren Patel, chief executive of Primesight, who said Forrester's previous experience at large companies such as CBS Outdoor, The Mirror Group and The Guardian, along with his role at Amscreen, provided a "unique breadth of knowledge and experience, which we feel is a natural fit for Primesight."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile