Primesight replace Clarkson with Amscreen's Chris Forrester
Primesight has poached Amscreen's European managing director of sales and marketing, Chris Forrester, to be its new commercial director.
Forrester will join Primesight in late June, replacing sales director Nigel Clarkson who, as Media Week announced in February, is leaving the company to join daily deals site LivingSocial at the end of April.
In his new role, Forrester will be responsible for the sales and marketing functions at Primesight and will lead a team of 70.
He will report into Naren Patel, chief executive of Primesight, who said Forrester's previous experience at large companies such as CBS Outdoor, The Mirror Group and The Guardian, along with his role at Amscreen, provided a "unique breadth of knowledge and experience, which we feel is a natural fit for Primesight."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff