TBWA\London MD De Groose leaves
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 19 March 2012 11:55AM
TBWA\London's managing director Andy De Groose is leaving the agency after just 18 months at the helm.
He is leaving the agency without a job to go to. He will not be replaced, with his responsibilities instead being split between TBWA\London’s president, Robert Harwood-Matthews, executive creative director, Dede Laurentino and chief strategy officer, Zaid Al-Zaidy.
De Groose joined TBWA\London is September 2010 from Isobar, where he held a similar position. He effectively replaced Matt Shepherd-Smith, who quit as TBWA\London’s chief executive the previous year.
De Groose began his advertising career as a media strategist at Michaelides & Bednash, before founding the digital agency Deconstruct in 2001, which was sold to Isobar in 2004.
Harwood-Matthews said: "We wish Andy all the best, he's helped us create a more future facing business and we respect his decision."
De Groose commented: "I have enjoyed my stint at TBWA greatly, but after careful consideration I have decided to pursue other ventures. I wish the whole team the best of luck for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central