TBWA\London MD De Groose leaves
TBWA\London's managing director Andy De Groose is leaving the agency after just 18 months at the helm.
He is leaving the agency without a job to go to. He will not be replaced, with his responsibilities instead being split between TBWA\London’s president, Robert Harwood-Matthews, executive creative director, Dede Laurentino and chief strategy officer, Zaid Al-Zaidy.
De Groose joined TBWA\London is September 2010 from Isobar, where he held a similar position. He effectively replaced Matt Shepherd-Smith, who quit as TBWA\London’s chief executive the previous year.
De Groose began his advertising career as a media strategist at Michaelides & Bednash, before founding the digital agency Deconstruct in 2001, which was sold to Isobar in 2004.
Harwood-Matthews said: "We wish Andy all the best, he's helped us create a more future facing business and we respect his decision."
De Groose commented: "I have enjoyed my stint at TBWA greatly, but after careful consideration I have decided to pursue other ventures. I wish the whole team the best of luck for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Store Format Development Manager Stopgap £38000 - £43000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad