Bulmers picks Adam & Eve for £3m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 19 March 2012 07:00PM
Bulmers, the Heineken-owned cider brand, has hired Adam & Eve to handle its £3 million advertising account after a pitch.
The agency landed the account following a pitch against JWT London, WCRS and Wieden & Kennedy in a process handled through the AAR.
Heineken, which acquired the brand in 2008, called the review in January. St Luke's, the previous incumbent on the account, did not repitch but continues to handle ad duties on Bulmers' sister brand, Strongbow.
Earlier this week, Heineken appointed Work Club to handle the global digital advertising for its Strongbow Gold variant.
Adam & Eve has alcohol experience through its work for the lager brand Foster's, which is also brewed in the UK by Heineken.
Gareth Turner, the senior brand manager at Bulmers said the appointment marked "an exciting new chapter in the brand’s history in the knowledge that the agency will bring a fresh perspective and strong ideas to Bulmers, along with a creative reel that is second to none".
James Murphy, the Adam & Eve founding partner added that the campaign created by his agency would "assert the authenticity" of the Bulmers brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- BlowUp Media launches giant poster site in Manchester
- Sector Insight: Cider
- Foster's introduces personalised 'good call' messages
- Bulmers launches Perfect Pint AR activity
- Pitch Update
- Pitch update
- Bulmers kicks off creative review
- Bulmers 'experimenters wanted' by St Luke's
- Bulmer's 'summer HQ' by St. Luke's
- Designer / Creative Artworker David Thatcher Recruitment £25-30k, Wantage, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director David Thatcher Recruitment 335-60k dep experience, Milton Keynes
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web