O2 launches review ahead of customer experience revamp
O2 is ramping up its efforts to improve its customer experience and create a stronger brand identity by undertaking a strategic review of its design strategy.
O2 has appointed design agency Echo to ensure it improves the consumer's user experience while the agency has also been briefed with developing new products for O2’s range of mobile accessories.
The move by O2 comes after Marketing revealed the telecoms giant was overhauling its customer service as part of a new "fresh thinking – new possibilities" brand strategy.
O2 wants to create an "open, bold, clear and trusted" brand as it expands its business beyond telecoms services into other areas such as money, ticketing and charity projects.
O2 is trying to mirror the success of Apple, which maintains a strong and clear brand across all touch points, from advertising creative to packaging.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire