O2 launches review ahead of customer experience revamp
O2 is ramping up its efforts to improve its customer experience and create a stronger brand identity by undertaking a strategic review of its design strategy.
O2 has appointed design agency Echo to ensure it improves the consumer's user experience while the agency has also been briefed with developing new products for O2’s range of mobile accessories.
The move by O2 comes after Marketing revealed the telecoms giant was overhauling its customer service as part of a new "fresh thinking – new possibilities" brand strategy.
O2 wants to create an "open, bold, clear and trusted" brand as it expands its business beyond telecoms services into other areas such as money, ticketing and charity projects.
O2 is trying to mirror the success of Apple, which maintains a strong and clear brand across all touch points, from advertising creative to packaging.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief