Brooks lands global marketing role at Mindshare
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 March 2012 04:32PM
Mindshare Worldwide has appointed Greg Brooks, C Squared's content strategy director, to the new position of global marketing director.
He will be tasked with promoting "the creative credentials of the agency’s 5,000 employees across 112 countries," according to Mindshare and will report to Marco Rimini the worldwide head of business planning at the WPP-owned agency.
Emery said: "The creation of the global marketing director role is the next stage in the development of Mindshare's strategy to showcase work from our diverse and talented teams to inspire and encourage others to greater heights for our clients.
Greg's appointment will help is maintain and extend our reputation for creating original and exciting work for our clients across the world."
Brooks joins from independent publisher C Squared where he oversaw all the editorial output for the company.
Prior to his time at the publisher he was a trends consultant for clients including McDonalds, Ofcom, BSkyB and Google.
Brooks takes up his role with immediate effect.
Emery was appointed chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide in January, succeeding Dominic Proctor who moves to the newly created position of president of WPP's GroupM.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account