Brooks lands global marketing role at Mindshare
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 March 2012 04:32PM
Mindshare Worldwide has appointed Greg Brooks, C Squared's content strategy director, to the new position of global marketing director.
He will be tasked with promoting "the creative credentials of the agency’s 5,000 employees across 112 countries," according to Mindshare and will report to Marco Rimini the worldwide head of business planning at the WPP-owned agency.
Emery said: "The creation of the global marketing director role is the next stage in the development of Mindshare's strategy to showcase work from our diverse and talented teams to inspire and encourage others to greater heights for our clients.
Greg's appointment will help is maintain and extend our reputation for creating original and exciting work for our clients across the world."
Brooks joins from independent publisher C Squared where he oversaw all the editorial output for the company.
Prior to his time at the publisher he was a trends consultant for clients including McDonalds, Ofcom, BSkyB and Google.
Brooks takes up his role with immediate effect.
Emery was appointed chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide in January, succeeding Dominic Proctor who moves to the newly created position of president of WPP's GroupM.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Motion Graphics Designer Bournemouth 20-30k Creative Recruitment £20 - £30 per annum + Benefits, Dorset
- Marketing Executive/New Business Assistant - Creative Agency Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £24000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Experience Manager - FMCG - West London Salt £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communication Executive Brand Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum, Suffolk
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad