Brooks lands global marketing role at Mindshare
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 March 2012 04:32PM
Mindshare Worldwide has appointed Greg Brooks, C Squared's content strategy director, to the new position of global marketing director.
He will be tasked with promoting "the creative credentials of the agency’s 5,000 employees across 112 countries," according to Mindshare and will report to Marco Rimini the worldwide head of business planning at the WPP-owned agency.
Emery said: "The creation of the global marketing director role is the next stage in the development of Mindshare's strategy to showcase work from our diverse and talented teams to inspire and encourage others to greater heights for our clients.
Greg's appointment will help is maintain and extend our reputation for creating original and exciting work for our clients across the world."
Brooks joins from independent publisher C Squared where he oversaw all the editorial output for the company.
Prior to his time at the publisher he was a trends consultant for clients including McDonalds, Ofcom, BSkyB and Google.
Brooks takes up his role with immediate effect.
Emery was appointed chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide in January, succeeding Dominic Proctor who moves to the newly created position of president of WPP's GroupM.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show