NFU Mutual in talks over £3 million brand task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 08:00AM
NFU Mutual, the financial company, is talking to agencies about its £3 million advertising business.
The mutual, which offers a range of insurance, pension and investment products, has approached agencies through the intermediary Agency Insight ahead of a pitch.
It last reviewed its ad business in 2008 after the closure of Shop, its incumbent agency at the time. Since then, it has worked with agencies including Farm Communications, which created a campaign using the strapline: "We do right by you."
Walker Media, which has held the NFU Mutual media account for the past ten years, is thought to be unaffected by the ad agency review.
NFU Mutual, which was launched by farmers, is affiliated with the National Farmers Union but also sells products to those outside the farming community.
The company celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2010 and manages more than £12 billion in assets on behalf of its members.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show