NFU Mutual in talks over £3 million brand task
NFU Mutual, the financial company, is talking to agencies about its £3 million advertising business.
The mutual, which offers a range of insurance, pension and investment products, has approached agencies through the intermediary Agency Insight ahead of a pitch.
It last reviewed its ad business in 2008 after the closure of Shop, its incumbent agency at the time. Since then, it has worked with agencies including Farm Communications, which created a campaign using the strapline: "We do right by you."
Walker Media, which has held the NFU Mutual media account for the past ten years, is thought to be unaffected by the ad agency review.
NFU Mutual, which was launched by farmers, is affiliated with the National Farmers Union but also sells products to those outside the farming community.
The company celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2010 and manages more than £12 billion in assets on behalf of its members.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Qualitative AD - Digital/ Youth Brands Hasson Associates £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Consultancy Manager, Employee Engagement Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Director of Research Services - FTC (up to 9 months) Hasson Associates Up to £90,000 pro rata, Central London
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.