NFU Mutual in talks over £3 million brand task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 08:00AM
NFU Mutual, the financial company, is talking to agencies about its £3 million advertising business.
The mutual, which offers a range of insurance, pension and investment products, has approached agencies through the intermediary Agency Insight ahead of a pitch.
It last reviewed its ad business in 2008 after the closure of Shop, its incumbent agency at the time. Since then, it has worked with agencies including Farm Communications, which created a campaign using the strapline: "We do right by you."
Walker Media, which has held the NFU Mutual media account for the past ten years, is thought to be unaffected by the ad agency review.
NFU Mutual, which was launched by farmers, is affiliated with the National Farmers Union but also sells products to those outside the farming community.
The company celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2010 and manages more than £12 billion in assets on behalf of its members.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'