Adam & Eve's John Lewis ad triumphs at British Arrows
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:00AM
Adam & Eve's "the long wait" commercial for John Lewis swept the board at last night's British Arrows, landing the Commercial of the Year prize on top of four gold awards.
The Christmas spot won golds for Best 60 to 90 Second TV Commercial, Best 60 to 90 Second Cinema Commercial and in the retail and corporate categories.
Other films to be recognised include McCann Manchester’s activity for Aldi, which won Best 20 Second TV Commercial for its "tea" spot and Best UK TV Series for the overall campaign.
Saatchi & Saatchi’s work for Wall’s sausages six golds inlcuding Best 30 Second Commercial and a gold in the food category.
The Chairman’s Award was presented to DDB UK’s Jeremy Craigen, Bartle Bogle Hegarty scooped Agency of the Year and Rattling Stick was named Production Company of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers