Adam & Eve's John Lewis ad triumphs at British Arrows
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:00AM
Adam & Eve's "the long wait" commercial for John Lewis swept the board at last night's British Arrows, landing the Commercial of the Year prize on top of four gold awards.
The Christmas spot won golds for Best 60 to 90 Second TV Commercial, Best 60 to 90 Second Cinema Commercial and in the retail and corporate categories.
Other films to be recognised include McCann Manchester’s activity for Aldi, which won Best 20 Second TV Commercial for its "tea" spot and Best UK TV Series for the overall campaign.
Saatchi & Saatchi’s work for Wall’s sausages six golds inlcuding Best 30 Second Commercial and a gold in the food category.
The Chairman’s Award was presented to DDB UK’s Jeremy Craigen, Bartle Bogle Hegarty scooped Agency of the Year and Rattling Stick was named Production Company of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014