Adam & Eve's John Lewis ad triumphs at British Arrows
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:00AM
Adam & Eve's "the long wait" commercial for John Lewis swept the board at last night's British Arrows, landing the Commercial of the Year prize on top of four gold awards.
The Christmas spot won golds for Best 60 to 90 Second TV Commercial, Best 60 to 90 Second Cinema Commercial and in the retail and corporate categories.
Other films to be recognised include McCann Manchester’s activity for Aldi, which won Best 20 Second TV Commercial for its "tea" spot and Best UK TV Series for the overall campaign.
Saatchi & Saatchi’s work for Wall’s sausages six golds inlcuding Best 30 Second Commercial and a gold in the food category.
The Chairman’s Award was presented to DDB UK’s Jeremy Craigen, Bartle Bogle Hegarty scooped Agency of the Year and Rattling Stick was named Production Company of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London