Adam & Eve's John Lewis ad triumphs at British Arrows
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:00AM
Adam & Eve's "the long wait" commercial for John Lewis swept the board at last night's British Arrows, landing the Commercial of the Year prize on top of four gold awards.
The Christmas spot won golds for Best 60 to 90 Second TV Commercial, Best 60 to 90 Second Cinema Commercial and in the retail and corporate categories.
Other films to be recognised include McCann Manchester’s activity for Aldi, which won Best 20 Second TV Commercial for its "tea" spot and Best UK TV Series for the overall campaign.
Saatchi & Saatchi’s work for Wall’s sausages six golds inlcuding Best 30 Second Commercial and a gold in the food category.
The Chairman’s Award was presented to DDB UK’s Jeremy Craigen, Bartle Bogle Hegarty scooped Agency of the Year and Rattling Stick was named Production Company of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief