Adam & Eve's John Lewis ad triumphs at British Arrows
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:00AM
Adam & Eve's "the long wait" commercial for John Lewis swept the board at last night's British Arrows, landing the Commercial of the Year prize on top of four gold awards.
The Christmas spot won golds for Best 60 to 90 Second TV Commercial, Best 60 to 90 Second Cinema Commercial and in the retail and corporate categories.
Other films to be recognised include McCann Manchester’s activity for Aldi, which won Best 20 Second TV Commercial for its "tea" spot and Best UK TV Series for the overall campaign.
Saatchi & Saatchi’s work for Wall’s sausages six golds inlcuding Best 30 Second Commercial and a gold in the food category.
The Chairman’s Award was presented to DDB UK’s Jeremy Craigen, Bartle Bogle Hegarty scooped Agency of the Year and Rattling Stick was named Production Company of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers