Adam & Eve's John Lewis ad triumphs at British Arrows
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:00AM
Adam & Eve's "the long wait" commercial for John Lewis swept the board at last night's British Arrows, landing the Commercial of the Year prize on top of four gold awards.
The Christmas spot won golds for Best 60 to 90 Second TV Commercial, Best 60 to 90 Second Cinema Commercial and in the retail and corporate categories.
Other films to be recognised include McCann Manchester’s activity for Aldi, which won Best 20 Second TV Commercial for its "tea" spot and Best UK TV Series for the overall campaign.
Saatchi & Saatchi’s work for Wall’s sausages six golds inlcuding Best 30 Second Commercial and a gold in the food category.
The Chairman’s Award was presented to DDB UK’s Jeremy Craigen, Bartle Bogle Hegarty scooped Agency of the Year and Rattling Stick was named Production Company of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Werther's Original Werther's Original Excellent salary + benefits, Surrey / Middlesex / Hampshire / Berkshire borders
- Campaign Marketing Manager - Bristol - Full & Part Time Sanderson Recruitment £28305.00 - £34965.00 per annum, Bristol
- Group Account Director with Digital Creative Agency Gemini Search £70000 per annum + 10k bonus + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum, South West London
- Senior Comms Planner - £30K - Sport's Broadcaster!! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign