Adam & Eve's John Lewis ad triumphs at British Arrows
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:00AM
Adam & Eve's "the long wait" commercial for John Lewis swept the board at last night's British Arrows, landing the Commercial of the Year prize on top of four gold awards.
The Christmas spot won golds for Best 60 to 90 Second TV Commercial, Best 60 to 90 Second Cinema Commercial and in the retail and corporate categories.
Other films to be recognised include McCann Manchester’s activity for Aldi, which won Best 20 Second TV Commercial for its "tea" spot and Best UK TV Series for the overall campaign.
Saatchi & Saatchi’s work for Wall’s sausages six golds inlcuding Best 30 Second Commercial and a gold in the food category.
The Chairman’s Award was presented to DDB UK’s Jeremy Craigen, Bartle Bogle Hegarty scooped Agency of the Year and Rattling Stick was named Production Company of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing THE KINGS SCHOOL ELY £32,000 - £37,000 plus benefits depending on skills and experience., Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Junior packaging designer + branding 20 -25k Gabriele Skelton £20 - £25 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Ealing, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager, London, £35-38k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)