Colin Jackson talks to Marketing about Cadbury's Olympic campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 March 2012 09:50AM
As Cadbury launches its Olympic-themed Spots v Stripes campaign at London's St Pancras this week, Marketing talks to brand ambassador and former Olympic silver medalist Colin Jackson.
As part of the Cadbury initiative, the public are invited to try their luck at winning VIP tickets for this year's Olympics by playing the 'Are You The One?' game. Jackson talks about the game ahead of London 2012.
To win tickets, members of the public had to stop a digital clock – which they could not see – at the time of 20.12 seconds.
If they hit the buzzer at exactly 20.12 seconds, they would win VIP tickets to the 2012 Olympics, including free travel and accommodation.
The 'Are You The One?' game has already visited a number of major cities including Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester. There have been 11 winners so far.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief