Colin Jackson talks to Marketing about Cadbury's Olympic campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 March 2012 09:50AM
As Cadbury launches its Olympic-themed Spots v Stripes campaign at London's St Pancras this week, Marketing talks to brand ambassador and former Olympic silver medalist Colin Jackson.
As part of the Cadbury initiative, the public are invited to try their luck at winning VIP tickets for this year's Olympics by playing the 'Are You The One?' game. Jackson talks about the game ahead of London 2012.
To win tickets, members of the public had to stop a digital clock – which they could not see – at the time of 20.12 seconds.
If they hit the buzzer at exactly 20.12 seconds, they would win VIP tickets to the 2012 Olympics, including free travel and accommodation.
The 'Are You The One?' game has already visited a number of major cities including Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester. There have been 11 winners so far.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'