Colin Jackson talks to Marketing about Cadbury's Olympic campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 March 2012 09:50AM
As Cadbury launches its Olympic-themed Spots v Stripes campaign at London's St Pancras this week, Marketing talks to brand ambassador and former Olympic silver medalist Colin Jackson.
As part of the Cadbury initiative, the public are invited to try their luck at winning VIP tickets for this year's Olympics by playing the 'Are You The One?' game. Jackson talks about the game ahead of London 2012.
To win tickets, members of the public had to stop a digital clock – which they could not see – at the time of 20.12 seconds.
If they hit the buzzer at exactly 20.12 seconds, they would win VIP tickets to the 2012 Olympics, including free travel and accommodation.
The 'Are You The One?' game has already visited a number of major cities including Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester. There have been 11 winners so far.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show