Colin Jackson talks to Marketing about Cadbury's Olympic campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 March 2012 09:50AM
As Cadbury launches its Olympic-themed Spots v Stripes campaign at London's St Pancras this week, Marketing talks to brand ambassador and former Olympic silver medalist Colin Jackson.
As part of the Cadbury initiative, the public are invited to try their luck at winning VIP tickets for this year's Olympics by playing the 'Are You The One?' game. Jackson talks about the game ahead of London 2012.
To win tickets, members of the public had to stop a digital clock – which they could not see – at the time of 20.12 seconds.
If they hit the buzzer at exactly 20.12 seconds, they would win VIP tickets to the 2012 Olympics, including free travel and accommodation.
The 'Are You The One?' game has already visited a number of major cities including Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester. There have been 11 winners so far.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior PHP Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £30000 per annum + T2P Contract, London
- Senior Account Director - 9 month maternity cover The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £70K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £63000 + pension + additional benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media