Colin Jackson talks to Marketing about Cadbury's Olympic campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 March 2012 09:50AM
As Cadbury launches its Olympic-themed Spots v Stripes campaign at London's St Pancras this week, Marketing talks to brand ambassador and former Olympic silver medalist Colin Jackson.
As part of the Cadbury initiative, the public are invited to try their luck at winning VIP tickets for this year's Olympics by playing the 'Are You The One?' game. Jackson talks about the game ahead of London 2012.
To win tickets, members of the public had to stop a digital clock – which they could not see – at the time of 20.12 seconds.
If they hit the buzzer at exactly 20.12 seconds, they would win VIP tickets to the 2012 Olympics, including free travel and accommodation.
The 'Are You The One?' game has already visited a number of major cities including Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester. There have been 11 winners so far.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand & Design Manager British Airways Competitive salary, London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow
- Head of Biddable Aspire £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - LUXURY BRANDS £60k Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Integrated, £450 p/d Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £450 per day, London
- Digital Design Manager Freedom Digital £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood