Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: British Arrows Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:13PM
Agency creatives were out in force to celebrate the British Arrows Awards 2012.
Comedian Adam Buxton who hosted the Awards did a great job cheering on the room with his own take on the world of advertising. Attendees included Sir John Hegarty who looked on as Jeremy Craigen collected the Chairman Award 2012 and John Lewis won the commerical of the year for 'The Long Wait' Campaign. BBH won agency of the year.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Mobile Sales Manager, EMEA Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + great commission, London
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum + benefits , Rayleigh
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Milton Keynes