Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: British Arrows Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:13PM
Agency creatives were out in force to celebrate the British Arrows Awards 2012.
Comedian Adam Buxton who hosted the Awards did a great job cheering on the room with his own take on the world of advertising. Attendees included Sir John Hegarty who looked on as Jeremy Craigen collected the Chairman Award 2012 and John Lewis won the commerical of the year for 'The Long Wait' Campaign. BBH won agency of the year.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing & PR Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44