Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: British Arrows Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:13PM
Agency creatives were out in force to celebrate the British Arrows Awards 2012.
Comedian Adam Buxton who hosted the Awards did a great job cheering on the room with his own take on the world of advertising. Attendees included Sir John Hegarty who looked on as Jeremy Craigen collected the Chairman Award 2012 and John Lewis won the commerical of the year for 'The Long Wait' Campaign. BBH won agency of the year.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne