Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: British Arrows Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:13PM
Agency creatives were out in force to celebrate the British Arrows Awards 2012.
Comedian Adam Buxton who hosted the Awards did a great job cheering on the room with his own take on the world of advertising. Attendees included Sir John Hegarty who looked on as Jeremy Craigen collected the Chairman Award 2012 and John Lewis won the commerical of the year for 'The Long Wait' Campaign. BBH won agency of the year.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Shopper - FMCG - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Up to £32k plus great benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards