Diet Coke partners with IPC to boost fashion strategy
Diet Coke is partnering with IPC Media as part of the brand's 'Love it light' activity, with the launch of a new fashion and beauty site called Style it Light.
The Style it Light hub will offer fashion editorial and video content from IPC titles Marie Claire, Look and InStyle, which will be updated daily, targeting 17- to 29-year-olds.
The fashion site feeds into Diet Coke's overall brand strategy to integrate itself with the fashion world, re-engage lapsed drinkers of the brand and attract new consumers.
The news follows Diet Coke's recruitment of fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier as its campaign creative director for 2012.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director, Coca-Cola GB said: "We are delighted to introduce the new 'Style it light' platform in partnership with IPC, designed to excite and reward our key Diet Coke audience of style loving girls.
"Fashion is at the heart of our 'Love It Light' campaign and the new site will bring consumers a daily fix of style content, sprinkled with some Diet Coke fashion fizz."
The brand will continue to use the three female puppets that have featured in its marketing activity, which most recently promoted a tie-up with make up brand Benefit.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £43000 per annum, London
- Social Media and Marketing Manager - Canterbury - Permanent Ninesharp £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits, Canterbury
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'