Diet Coke partners with IPC to boost fashion strategy
Diet Coke is partnering with IPC Media as part of the brand's 'Love it light' activity, with the launch of a new fashion and beauty site called Style it Light.
The Style it Light hub will offer fashion editorial and video content from IPC titles Marie Claire, Look and InStyle, which will be updated daily, targeting 17- to 29-year-olds.
The fashion site feeds into Diet Coke's overall brand strategy to integrate itself with the fashion world, re-engage lapsed drinkers of the brand and attract new consumers.
The news follows Diet Coke's recruitment of fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier as its campaign creative director for 2012.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director, Coca-Cola GB said: "We are delighted to introduce the new 'Style it light' platform in partnership with IPC, designed to excite and reward our key Diet Coke audience of style loving girls.
"Fashion is at the heart of our 'Love It Light' campaign and the new site will bring consumers a daily fix of style content, sprinkled with some Diet Coke fashion fizz."
The brand will continue to use the three female puppets that have featured in its marketing activity, which most recently promoted a tie-up with make up brand Benefit.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)