Unilever rolls out 'Flush of Fortune' game for Domestos brand
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 08:11AM
Lean Mean Fighting Machine has created a roulette-style digital game for Unilever's bleach brand Domestos, which offers fans the chance to win up to £1,000 every day.
The 'Flush of Fortune' game is hosted on a dedicated site. Players can log-in with their Facebook account and their faces will appear on the roulette wheel, comprised of 12 loos.
A red ball passes around the ring of loos and the more noise the user makes about the game on Facebook the better their odds will become on the roulette wheel.
They do this by hitting the three "power ups" offered to them, which automatically share their gameplay with their friends on the social network.
The game promotes Domestos' new Extended Germ Kill bleach by explaining how it kills germs after multiple flushes.
The game starts at 6.30pm each day and ends 24-hours later, with the player whose face the ball lands on winning the cash prize.
It runs for the next three weeks and will be promoted using Facebook ads.
Unilever appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine as its global digital agency of record for its Domestos bleach brand in October last year, following the launch of its "flush tracker" campaign for Domestos in 2010.
Lean Mean Fighting Machine already works with Unilever on its Snuggle fabric softener brand.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director (Corporate Communications) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Corporate Reporting Consultant/IR Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£80k plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Corporate Communications Recruitment £30-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham