G2 Joshua boosts shopper marketing offering
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 10:10AM
G2 Joshua has hired Owen Catto as creative director and Matthew Stockton as global brand director.
Catto, who was previously managing partner at shopper marketing agency Live & Breathe, has been appointed to develop G2 Joshua's shopper-marketing offering.
He will report to executive creative director Richard Jones.
Stockton was previously client director for Diageo at Saatchi & Saatchi and was responsible for developing the shopper marketing programme for its global travel offering.
Stockton's remit as global brand director will involve building brands and consumer insights on a regional, local and global level.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive of G2 Joshua, said: "These hires are reflective of the agency's continual dedication to growth, demonstrated by our recent office move to Knightsbridge, coupled with the creative and connected vision outlined in our new manifesto."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media