G2 Joshua boosts shopper marketing offering
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 10:10AM
G2 Joshua has hired Owen Catto as creative director and Matthew Stockton as global brand director.
Catto, who was previously managing partner at shopper marketing agency Live & Breathe, has been appointed to develop G2 Joshua's shopper-marketing offering.
He will report to executive creative director Richard Jones.
Stockton was previously client director for Diageo at Saatchi & Saatchi and was responsible for developing the shopper marketing programme for its global travel offering.
Stockton's remit as global brand director will involve building brands and consumer insights on a regional, local and global level.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive of G2 Joshua, said: "These hires are reflective of the agency's continual dedication to growth, demonstrated by our recent office move to Knightsbridge, coupled with the creative and connected vision outlined in our new manifesto."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Publicity Manager (PR) - World Leading Charity - Central London Ninesharp £38000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account