G2 Joshua boosts shopper marketing offering
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 10:10AM
G2 Joshua has hired Owen Catto as creative director and Matthew Stockton as global brand director.
Catto, who was previously managing partner at shopper marketing agency Live & Breathe, has been appointed to develop G2 Joshua's shopper-marketing offering.
He will report to executive creative director Richard Jones.
Stockton was previously client director for Diageo at Saatchi & Saatchi and was responsible for developing the shopper marketing programme for its global travel offering.
Stockton's remit as global brand director will involve building brands and consumer insights on a regional, local and global level.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive of G2 Joshua, said: "These hires are reflective of the agency's continual dedication to growth, demonstrated by our recent office move to Knightsbridge, coupled with the creative and connected vision outlined in our new manifesto."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne