Top 50 media agencies 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 12:00AM
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding Companies - ranked by media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2011||Billings 2010||Year-on-year||Central|
|2011||2010||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|2||2||Publicis Groupe||1,154.00||1,203.60||-4.1||VivaKi Trading|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Research Project Manager-clientside Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £35000 per annum, Oxford
- Editorial Assistant - Russian Propel £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment salary negotiable , Bury St. Edmunds