Top 50 media agencies 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 12:00AM
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding Companies - ranked by media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2011||Billings 2010||Year-on-year||Central|
|2011||2010||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|2||2||Publicis Groupe||1,154.00||1,203.60||-4.1||VivaKi Trading|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England